From time to time, students will be asked to upload a large file such as a video clip or audio recording. To upload a video file for your course…
- Visit the course page in myHeritage and look on the right-hand side of the page for the Links section.
- In the links section click on the link that says Upload Videos Files.
- A new page or tab will open showing a Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive folder. The folder will either be owned by your professor, or the IT Manager of Heritage College and Seminary.
- Drag and drop your video file into the browser window to initiate the upload.
- Note that video files tend to be rather large and the upload will take some time. This is expected.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it up with your professor.