- Login to myHeritage and navigate to your course (either under Academics -> Academic Term -> Courses or by going to My Profile -> Faculty) by clicking on the course name. The course Syllabus page will appear.
- Choose Lessons from the menu on the left.
- Choose a Lesson (if there are no Lessons in the course, click the Add a Lesson button on the right).
- From the Lesson view there are two tabs, View and Design. Choose the Design tab.
- From the Design tab you have the ability to Add a section. Click the small link that says File to add a media file.
- Drag and drop the media file into the upload area that appears or click the area to choose a file.
- Once the file has completed uploading, click the Save
Please see the How To Embed Audio, Video, And Other Kinds of Files In A Lesson article on the Populi Knowledgebase for similar instructions and further details.
Note: To view the newly uploaded file like a student would see it, go back to the View tab (from Design). When you are uploading the file you also have options to Hide the file or use the media player built in to myHeritage (strongly recommended). Also, there is a file size limit of 4GB per file.